Things in Wisconsin That Are Scarier Than Scott Walker
Samuel Kane (The Flake)
A grad student in forensic archaeology, conspiracy theorist and cryptozoology enthusiast.
Connect the Dots: At the beginning of each mystery, if you look for the wider patterns that current events might be part of, roll +Sharp. On a 10+ hold 3, and on a 7-9 hold 1. Spend your hold during the mystery to ask the Keeper any one of the following questions:
- Is this person connected to current events more than they are saying?
- When and where will the next critical event occur?
- What does the monster want from this person?
- Is this connected to previous mysteries we have investigated?
- How does this mystery connect to the bigger picture?
Suspicious Mind: If someone lies to you, you know it.
Contrary: When you seek out and receive someone’s honest advice on the best course of action for you and then do something else instead, mark experience. If you do exactly the opposite of their advice, you also take +1 ongoing on any moves you make pursuing that course.
*9mm pistol (2-harm close loud)
*Throwing knives (1-harm close many)
*Watchman’s flashlight (1-harm hand)